November 28, 2010

A Hooker With A Veiny Pulsing Penis

      Well, I'm sure you won't find a hooker with a veiny pulsing penis in the Hairy Putter movie.  Jenna Jamison's reputation rubs the wrong way too when it comes to a hooker with a veiny pulsing penis.  She might add some quality to Harry Potter.  Like every boys substantial sexual fantasy from a very young age until the age of Harry in the movie.  If I were Emma, I'd need a fantasy Jenna Jamison to continue to return to the set of this lengthy, droll, boring job.
     I saw a hooker dude, dressed like a hooker dudette, walking down the strip with a rack in his hands.  I stared, as I watched him strut by me.  I wonder if he appreciated the irony.  Then I thought no, cause he thinks of himself as already having a rack, a set, of lovely breasts, in his mind.  I turned around, and followed this crazy and perfectly happy inside that crazy mess of his, or his head someone might call it.  He turned right on Virile Street, at the same time making the sign for executing a right turn on a bicycle. He giggled.  I overtook him.  I said "dude, what the hell are you carrying?"  "What's it to you sweetie?" "Well it looks heavy, thought I'd help you with it." I lied lied lied.  "It's a spice rack honey."  I couldn't stop myself.  "Is your name Spice?"
In the news  
A Hooker with a veiny pulsing penis held up a liquor store last night.  He whipped out his penis, and a pistol and pointed both at the store clerk.  He got away with $100 and some odd change in cash and all the miniatures.  The clerk didn't see his face.  He just saw his veiny pulsing penis.  The clerk is giving a detailed description to a sketch artist of the penis.  If you recognize this penis, please call 555-8008.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment