November 13, 2010

A Semi-Automatic Headache

Talk about it, remain silent, it shows no mercy.  The tightness of the headache hits the target each time. In the front of my cranium, tense and pulled tight, nothing fucks with a semi-automatic headache.  7 months of consistent drilling in the front of my worthless skull. It bears no oil to the surface.  The Migrainatory Headache Rogues  founded by a Head master of a prominent, very classy, very affluent high school, uses the weapon on people he perceives who have an easy life, of fun and wonderment.  He refrains from acting out on his students, for they earn his bread and butter.  So he walks around the city, very tall and very thin, practically invisible, in a long black wool coat and pretending as if he sees nothing, yet observing the finest detail.  I enter into this when one day I walked towards him down the sidewalk with my blond locks recklessly flowing, and a smile on my face feeling as if I were on the moon.  He looked at me, and it took one wrecking thought.  The headaches started overnight.  I heard of this man, later on a social network.  They showed a picture of him.  He reeked of badness.  I heard only he possesses the ability to afflict me with a semi-automatic headache, and as it stands, no one not even him, has a cure for this affliction.  I inject myself with a potion that provides perhaps minutes of relief...but a semi- automatic does what it does best; it begins to fire again.  I believe the semi-automatic headache happened to be a bystander in the Head master's artillery, and sitting alone, it wishes no harm.  If you go to http://www.bullshit.com/ you will find his picture.  Be sure to look forwards and look depressed and mad at the world. 

the end   J.

No comments:

Post a Comment