November 25, 2010

The Holidays?

I wonder what the Oxford English Dictionary says about the history of the word ''holiday".  I imagine it might relate to "holy day." Just a theoretical swan dive backwards into the annals of a history that speaks more and more meaningless volumes to the vertical peeps that drag their feet on the pavement daily.  I denounced all the holidays that people celebrate today at a local coffee shop and my friends shot the idea into tiny, but I consider them, powerful pieces.  I'm now reassembling them.  No religion escapes scrutiny.  Let's eradicate all of this silliness.  Holidays might now demarcate the day the first laptop was sold to a consumer at Walmart.  What about the XBOX?  It continues to ruin a generation, and plans to ruin another one.  The first cell phone sold (at Walmart), Sirrus radio (first purchased at Walmart), flat screen High Def (sold at...) Jesus, (nothing to do with holidays or Walmart).  I'm sure techno junkies totally jive with some of the bullshit I just slung.  Tradition disappeared when families disassembled themselves because they no longer could live in the same 40 room 15 bathroom house.  So they dispersed, and morphed into a artificial clan that thrives on superficial sincerity of emotions.  The emotions, they found on the Internet, with instructions on how to convincingly evince them. 
Me, I'm prepared to celebrate the changes in the earth's seasons.  It's only natural.  Like Winter Solstice and so forth.  I'm a spiritual junkie who could kick a techy junkies flabby ass.  C'mon, I dare you throw the first tech thing at me.  I'm all punches and kicks, plus I'll run your ass into the first firewall you hit.  Oh, god, even I'm afflicted.  Firewall.  What the hell is that anyway?
So happy fucking thanksgiving to you lost losers.  If I could mess with your electronic life I would.  I suppose I should buddy up with my enemies.  Hell no, I have a few books  to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment