November 21, 2010

I'm Thirsty For What Quenches Your Thirst

Let's get one thing straight.  Let's allow no clumsy hole in whatever philosophic dogma I purport in this silly piece of written nothing.  I in no way thirst for Christ's love, or for an athletes first pick to ward off thirst, Gatorade.  I at one lousy time or another sought Christ's love with fervor and a hint of failure around every turn.  I drank a couple thousand yards full of orange and fruit punch Gatorade while engaging in hardcore competition and after that finally (thank god) it dried up.
So if any of You out there, in cyber space at different cyber junctions, express thirst with any and all of the five senses, I'm asking for Your input, help, suggestions, ideas, on what quenches the most ravenous thirst currently unanswered because of a blip in Your plans, life,situation, circumstance.  Names not necessary.  What quenches my thirst?  Writing ccreatively and going to college.  Currently exp. some health problems, so no school and limited writing.
Please I beg you to perch on the edge of a limb, or stand at the end of a high board, or bungee jump off a very high bridge and let me inside your club head. Thanks, me

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate milk quenches my thirst. A big, dark, cold, sloppy glass of it. I especially appreciate emptying a rimmed glass of it, reaching for the milk and the syrup, and doing it all over again. Cathartic for my soul, dangerous for my bladder, awesome for my taste-buds.

    ReplyDelete