December 2, 2010

BuuuuZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

     Recipe

20mg Ritalin taken orally
4 moderate cups of coffee at home
4 moderate cups of coffee  away from home
1 medium coffee w/1 shot of espresso

NO FOOD UNTIL 3PM

     This is a legal buzz to a gal who prefers all things down and about death.  By the middle of my day, my body buzzes to the high dangerously pitched tune of Ritalin.  Although my focus falls on random scenes of disinterest, encircling my focus is a neon water sound, persistent and very disagreeable. My skin vibrates and, my brain cells pulsate to the loud bass of the speakers turned up full blast in an extremely small area.  The skin on my head feels like cardboard at times, being folded inward.  Reading a good book, to a Ritalin lullaby, similar to a madwoman shaking one to death during a blood curdling scream, became impossible as my insides soaked in a Ritalin glaze.
     Is there any hope for your favorite hypersomniac?  Cause this recipe is killing me, landing me in the sack, by 3pm or 4pm.  However, if I dare not indulge in a Ritalin Recipe, my day will not progress, cause I will be soooo sleepy.  I will snore and snore my life away, and oh my god, I'll snooze through my final day.

No comments:

Post a Comment