February 23, 2011

(Cognitive) OCD

You’re cheating on me.
No Paige, I’m not.
But, that text message,
she wants to meet you.
Paige, my buddy gave
her my number as a joke.
I have no interest in her.
Okay Sean, text that to her.
If it will make you feel better.
Text: I already have a girlfriend.
You’re cheating on me still.
No Paige, I’m not.
But your text message,
It could be just for show.
It’s not Paige.
How do I know?
Can you call the girl now?
Paige, why? I just texted her.
To prove to me that
you’re not cheating Sean.
Fine, Paige. That’s it though.
Phone call: Hey, it’s Sean,
Yes, I just texted you, no
I haven’t changed my mind,
Please, just don’t text me
again, I have a girlfriend.
Yes, I know, thanks, bye.
Okay Paige, are you satisfied?
You still could be cheating on me.
What the fuck Paige, No I’m not!
How do I know you talked to the
girl who texted you on the phone?
Who the hell else would it be Paige?
Your buddy, who set you up in the
first place.
I called her Paige.
Well, let me call her and ask Sean.
I draw the line at certified, Paige.
What do you mean Sean?
So you are cheating on me asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment